2022 Wellcare By Allwell Products
Wellcare By Allwell is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of Medicare plans in your area.
- Wellcare No Premium Medicare (HMO) – Contract #H0724-001
- Wellcare Patriot No Premium (HMO) – Contract #H0724-005
- Wellcare Assist Complement (HMO) – Contract #H0724-006
- Wellcare Giveback Boost (HMO) - Contract #H0724-007
- Wellcare No Premium (HMO) – Contract #0908-003
- Wellcare Assist (HMO) – Contract #H0908-004
- Wellcare Giveback (HMO) – Contract #H0908-005
- Wellcare No Premium Open (PPO) – Contract #H7169-001
- Wellcare Dual Access (HMO D-SNP) – Contract #H0908-001
New for 2022 is our Wellcare By Allwell Medicare Advantage PPO
With the Wellcare By Allwell Medicare Advantage PPO plan, members enjoy the freedom to receive healthcare services from Medicare providers of their choice. As an eligible Medicare provider, Wellcare By Allwell reimburses you at 100% of the Medicare allowable rate for all plan-covered, medically necessary services for our PPO members – whether you are contracted with us or not.
The Wellcare By Allwell Medicare Advantage PPO plan offers members flexibility as they navigate their care journeys. PPO members don’t need a referral from a primary care physician for specialist or hospital visits. However, using providers in Wellcare By Allwell’s network may cost less than choosing one that is out-of-network. Medicare providers who do not contract with Wellcare By Allwell are under no obligation to treat our members, except in emergency situations.
In addition, the Wellcare By Allwell Medicare Advantage PPO plan:
- Offers a simple copayment for doctor visits, hospital stays and many other healthcare services, making healthcare costs more predictable
- Gives members Medicare Parts A, B, and D coverage as well as vision, dental, and hearing benefits not covered by Original Medicare
- Covers all Original Medicare services and follows Original Medicare’s coverage rules
- Only covers medically necessary services rendered by providers who are eligible to participate in Medicare
If you provide services to a Wellcare By Allwell PPO member, whether you are in- or out-of-network, we make it easy to seek prior authorizations and submit claims. Please reference the table below for the web links and phone numbers to do so.
Referrals or authorizations to see out-of-network providers are not required, however they are highly encouraged.
- Wellcare By Allwell Payer ID: 68069
- Secure Provider Portal: Buckeye Health Plan/providers
- Prior Authorization Form: Prior Auth - Medicare
- Prior Authorization Fax (Medical): 833-660-1992
- Prior Authorization Fax (Behavioral Health):
Inpatient: 833-320-2895/Outpatient: 833-320-2892
- Transplant Requests Fax: 1-844-974-3115
- Expedited Prior Authorization Phone Number: 855-766-1851
- Provider Services: 855-766-1851
These phone numbers can be found in the top right corner of the form.
Note: Out-of-network providers should bill Wellcare By Allwell first. However, if the member has already paid, we will reimburse the member for our share of the cost for covered services.