Become a Provider
We appreciate your interest in Buckeye and are excited that you have selected Buckeye’s provider network as your network of choice.
Behavioral Health Providers – If you would like to join Buckeye’s network, please click on the following link to access forms and information.
If you are providing services as a Non-Contracted Provider, you need to register with Buckeye. Please call Provider Services at 1-866-296-8731. To provide services as a Non-Participating Provider, you must be enrolled in the Ohio Medicaid Program, be registered with Buckeye and receive Prior Authorization for any service rendered. More information is available in the Out-of-Network Providers section of this website.
For Home and Community Based Waiver Providers covered by MyCare Ohio Waiver, click on the following link for the Waiver Provider Instructions. Waiver Providers must be certified for the type of service they provide, enrolled in the Ohio Medicaid Program, registered with Buckeye and receive Prior Authorization according to the Service Plan of each member.
As a Buckeye Health Plan provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office
For more information on becoming an Ambetter provider, please visit our Ambetter website.