Buckeye Health Plan Welcomes Cenpatico Behavioral Health Providers.
Effective November 30, 2017, Cenpatico Behavioral Health, LLC (“Cenpatico”) will be assigning its Provider Agreements to Buckeye Health Plan. Cenpatico traditionally contracted with Behavioral Health Providers to provide Behavioral Health specific services. Along with the contracts, the management of certain Behavioral Health functions will also transition from Cenpatico to Buckeye Health Plan. This integration will unite best-in-class services under one name and will provide several benefits to members and providers, including:
- A fully integrated delivery model for medical and Behavioral Health services, supporting the needs of both members and providers.
- An enhanced member experience with centralized medical and Behavioral Health services and benefits to provide continuity in care.
- A streamlined approach to delivering service and support, with a single point of contact and benefits administration for providers.
If you have any questions, please call Provider Relations at 1-866-246-4356 ext. 24291.
For urgent needs, please email our rapid response inbox at BehavioralHealth@centene.com.
Join our Network:
If you would like to join Buckeye’s network, please click on the following link to access forms and information.
Redesign & Carve-In:
Beginning January 1, 2018, ODM is making significant changes to the management and administration of behavioral health services. These changes will impact all Ohio behavioral health providers, facilities and practitioners. It is critical for all providers to understand the changes and the actions require to ensure a smooth transition.
What Is Changing?
- Claim submission requirements will be changed.
- NCCI guidelines required for coding of services rendered. For detailed codes and descriptions see: http://bh.medicaid.ohio.gov/Portals/0/Providers/BH-Manual-Final-Version.pdf
- Requires NDC codes for all medications along with J codes
- Rendering providers must have a valid Medicaid Identification Number
- Rendering providers must have an individual NPI number
- To obtain an NPI go to: https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/webhelp/nppeshelp/MAIN%20PAGE.html
- Rendering provider NPI must be included in all claims
- Claims submitted without the required information will be rejected or denied
Buckeye Health Plan is offering Webinars to help you understand all of these changes. These webinars will take place every Tuesday at 9:00am and every Thursday at 12:00pm starting on November 9th, 2017.
Join this Webinar via AdobeConnect - please use this link and the call-in details below for all orientation webinars
Conference Number: 855-351-5537
Participant Code: 663-181-7554
Please RSVP below at least TWO BUSINESS DAYS prior for the webinar that you would like to attend.