Welcome to the Buckeye Provider Home Page
Being a trusted partner with our providers is a top priority. We must earn that trust every day, with every interaction. Based on your feedback, we have begun implementing a communication plan to enhance our provider messaging and communications. Please let us know if you have suggestions.
ODM Next Gen Contract Launch - February 1, 2023
Please see our Next Gen Contract Information page for details on dates, times and access.
- January 17, 2023: PNM Refresher Training Schedule
- January 17, 2023: Next Gen February 1 Launch Webinar January 19
- January 12, 2023: Learn the basics of Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) from ODM and Sandata Technologies on Thursday, January 19, from 10-11:30 a.m.
- January 12, 2023: FI Refresher End User Courses through January 24
- December 15, 2022: OhioRISE Mixed Services Protocol Updated December 8, 2022
- December 15, 2022: Ambetter Providers - NCQA Letter
- December 13, 2022: ODM Message - What to Expect on February 1, 2023
- December 9, 2022: MITS Medicaid Payment Rates for CANS Assessments Will Increase January 1, 2023
- December 9, 2022: December 9, 2022: “MITS BITS” is being replaced with “BH Bulletin”
- December 9, 2022: MITS Claims Payment Error Resolved
- December 7, 2022: Message from ODM on Phase 3 Launch on February 1, 2023.
- December 6, 2022: BH Refresher PNM Training now available.
Key Provider Information:
- Behavioral Health - Follow-Up Care for Children Prescribed ADHD Medication (ADD)
- December 2022 Provider Update Newsletter
- 2021 Community Impact Report
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Resources
- January 15, 2023: Claims Payment System Error Notifications (CPSE) (PDF)
Sign-Up For Our Provider Update Newsletter
Medicaid and MyCare Ohio
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m
Wellcare by Allwell
Monday - Friday / 8 a.m.-Noon 1-5p.m
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Secure Provider Portal Login
If you are a contracted Buckeye Health Plan provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Buckeye Health Plan provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- Manage claims
- Manage authorizations
- View patient list
Buckeye Health Plan offers health insurance programs that fit the unique needs of our members.
View all of our available programs below. Select one to view more information and resources for our plan.
Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is an online shopping mall of healthcare plans. Buckeye Health Plan's plan is called Ambetter. Ambetter offers affordable health care coverage for individuals and families. Depending on family size and income, a person may even qualify for help to pay their monthly premium.
The Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) is a joint effort between the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Buckeye Health Plan – MyCare Ohio (Buckeye) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Ohio Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this program is to improve the experience in accessing quality, coordinated care.