Welcome to the Buckeye Provider Home Page
Being a trusted partner with our providers is a top priority. We must earn that trust every day, with every interaction. Based on your feedback, we have begun implementing a communication plan to enhance our provider messaging and communications. Please let us know if you have suggestions. We have a feedback form on the bottom of our What We Have Done For You Lately page.
- Nov 29: 6 Degrees Health - New Clean Claim Review Vendor Eff. 1-2-24
- Nov 29: Important Pharmacy Claims Processing Change, Effective January 1, 2024 (Medicare, Ambetter)
- Nov 29: Medicare Step Therapy Part B Drug List Changes - 2024
- Nov 6: Reminder: Nursing Facility Claims Billing Value Code 31
- Nov 6: New Sandata Mobile Connect (SMC) application for EVV Providers
- Nov 6: PNM Refresher Training Nov 6-16
- 10-30: BHP Expanding PA Program to Include Non-Emergent MSK
- 10-29: Medicare Policy Updates Effective 1/1/24
- 10-27: Provider Portal Access May Be Locked - what to do
- 10-20: Hamilton Medical Inc. Recalls HAMILTON-C1, T1, MR-1 Ventilators for Capacitator Leaks and Short Circuits
- 10-19: Reminder: Member Appt Access is Important
- 10-11: Centene CEO, Sarah London Named One of Fortune's 2023 Most Powerful Women
- 10-4: Claim Submissions Limited to 5,000
Secure Provider Portal Login
If you are a contracted Buckeye Health Plan provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Buckeye Health Plan provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- Manage claims
- Manage authorizations
- View patient list
New! Check out our new website page to keep you informed of the many activities happening to make working with Buckeye easier.
Key Provider Information:
- Behavioral Health - Senior Mental Health
- November 2023 Provider Update Newsletter
- 2022 Community Impact Report
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Resources
- November 15, 2023: Claims Payment System Error Notifications (CPSE) (PDF)
Buckeye Health Plan offers health insurance programs that fit the unique needs of our members.
View all of our available programs below. Select one to view more information and resources for our plan.
Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is an online shopping mall of healthcare plans. Buckeye Health Plan's plan is called Ambetter. Ambetter offers affordable health care coverage for individuals and families. Depending on family size and income, a person may even qualify for help to pay their monthly premium.
The Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) is a joint effort between the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Buckeye Health Plan – MyCare Ohio (Buckeye) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Ohio Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this program is to improve the experience in accessing quality, coordinated care.