Welcome to the Buckeye Provider Home Page
Being a trusted partner with our providers is a top priority. We must earn that trust every day, with every interaction. Based on your feedback, we have begun implementing a communication plan to enhance our provider messaging and communications. Please let us know if you have suggestions.
- New: Medicare Adjustments to IP Admissions, Post-Acute Accommodations and Skilled Nursing Facilities through January 31, 2022.
- COVID Vaccine Campaign - VOTS: Has been updated to include the 5+ age group and extended for the Enhanced Vaccine Admi Program.
- Please disregard December newletter item regarding EVV payment reduction. See more information at ODM.
- Medicare: Billing Updates Effective January 1, 2022.
- New Pharmacy Benefit Manager beginning January 2022. Effective January 1, 2022, Buckeye Health Plan will transition their Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) from Envolve Pharmacy Solutions to…..
- New Payment Policy Updates
- Medical Prior Authorization Updates
Latest provider information:
- Behavioral Health Series - Coping with Stress During the Holidays
- December 2021 Provider Update Newsletter
- 2020 Community Impact Report
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Resources
- November 23, 2021: Claims Payment System Error Notifications (CPSE) (PDF)
Newest Website Changes
See our Did You Know? page. Helpful tips to answer frequent questions.
Medicaid & Wellcare by Allwell
866.296.8731 / Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - Noon and 1- 5p.m.
877.687.1189 / Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you are a contracted Buckeye Health Plan provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Buckeye Health Plan provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- Manage claims
- Manage authorizations
- View patient list
Buckeye Health Plan offers health insurance programs that fit the unique needs of our members.
View all of our available programs below. Select one to view more information and resources for our plan.
Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is an online shopping mall of healthcare plans. Buckeye Health Plan's plan is called Ambetter. Ambetter offers affordable health care coverage for individuals and families. Depending on family size and income, a person may even qualify for help to pay their monthly premium.
The Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) is a joint effort between the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Buckeye Health Plan – MyCare Ohio (Buckeye) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Ohio Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this program is to improve the experience in accessing quality, coordinated care.