Welcome to the Buckeye Provider Home Page
Being a trusted partner with our providers is a top priority. We must earn that trust every day, with every interaction. Based on your feedback, we have begun implementing a communication plan to enhance our provider messaging and communications. Please let us know if you have suggestions.
- New Claims Escalation Research and Resolution Process
- New Hospital Acquired Conditions Policy
- Buckeye lifts Prior Authorization and Pre-certification for LTACH, SNF and IRF Hospitals for all plans, effective August 27, 2021.
- ODM Awards Buckeye 2022 Medicaid Contract
- Ohio Managed Care Plans Vax on the Spot updated.
- Quick reference link to ODM’s new website for the Fee Schedule and Rates page.
Medicaid & Allwell
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - Noon
1 - 5p.m.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you are a contracted Buckeye Health Plan provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Buckeye Health Plan provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- Manage claims
- Manage authorizations
- View patient list
Latest provider information:
- Behavioral Health Series - Suicide Awareness Month - Senior Suicide
- September 2021 Provider Update Newsletter
- 2020 Community Impact Report
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Resources
- September 15, 2021: Claims Payment System Error Notifications (CPSE) (PDF)
Buckeye Health Plan offers health insurance programs that fit the unique needs of our members.
View all of our available programs below. Select one to view more information and resources for our plan.
Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is an online shopping mall of healthcare plans. Buckeye Health Plan's plan is called Ambetter. Ambetter offers affordable health care coverage for individuals and families. Depending on family size and income, a person may even qualify for help to pay their monthly premium.
The Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) is a joint effort between the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Buckeye Health Plan – MyCare Ohio (Buckeye) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Ohio Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this program is to improve the experience in accessing quality, coordinated care.