Welcome to the Buckeye Provider Home Page
Being a trusted partner with our providers is a top priority. We must earn that trust every day, with every interaction. Based on your feedback, we have begun implementing a communication plan to enhance our provider messaging and communications. Please let us know if you have suggestions.
Updates You Need to Know
- May 25: Medicare & Marketplace Policy Updates
- May 25: Use Modifier 33 for Full Reimbursement for fileing ePRAF
- May 24: Update to Claims Unbundling Edits
- May 24: CPC 'The Future of CPC' Event June 1
- May 24: Upcoming Portal Landing Page Updates and Survey
- May 12, 2023: Medicare PHE Waivers Sunset May 11, 2023
- April 14, 2023: Who to bill for physical health services provided to OhioRISE enrollees
- April 12, 2023: April Electronic Visit Verification webinar on April 18
- April 12, 2023: Register now for Provider Network Management module refresher training
Key Provider Information:
- Behavioral Health - Mental Health Awareness Month
- May 2023 Provider Update Newsletter
- 2021 Community Impact Report
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Resources
- May 15, 2023: Claims Payment System Error Notifications (CPSE) (PDF)
Medicaid and MyCare Ohio
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m
Wellcare by Allwell
Monday - Friday / 8 a.m.-Noon 1-5p.m
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Secure Provider Portal Login
If you are a contracted Buckeye Health Plan provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Buckeye Health Plan provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- Manage claims
- Manage authorizations
- View patient list
Buckeye Health Plan offers health insurance programs that fit the unique needs of our members.
View all of our available programs below. Select one to view more information and resources for our plan.
Health Insurance Marketplace
The Health Insurance Marketplace is an online shopping mall of healthcare plans. Buckeye Health Plan's plan is called Ambetter. Ambetter offers affordable health care coverage for individuals and families. Depending on family size and income, a person may even qualify for help to pay their monthly premium.
The Medicare-Medicaid Plan (MMP) is a joint effort between the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Buckeye Health Plan – MyCare Ohio (Buckeye) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Ohio Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees. The goal of this program is to improve the experience in accessing quality, coordinated care.