- Anyone accessing the PNM or the SPBM secure web portal will need an OH|ID to log in and complete key administrative tasks and processes. The following resources are available to providers assist in setting up an account.
- Providers needing technical assistance should contact the Ohio Department of Medicaid Integrated Help Desk (IHD) at 1-800-686-1516. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET.
(ODM apologizes for the error found in a communication sent out earlier this month. They stated that all demographic updates, including the CPC contact information, needed to be done in the MITS system by Aug 20 or the change will have to be held until Oct 1. The correct date is Aug 31st. Please see the corrected communication below.)
CPC Enrollment for the 2023 Program Year
The enrollment period for the CPC program is again slated for October. ODM anticipates sending out invitations to those who are eligible in early September 2022. Invitations will be sent via email to the CPC contact found in the MITS Secure Provider Portal.
Beginning Aug. 31, all provider demographic and agent maintenance update functionality will be closed for conversion of data in MITS. ENROLLED PROVIDERS SHOULD UPDATE THEIR DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION IN MITS BY AUGUST 31 or plan to hold updates until Oct. 1. It is therefore vital to make sure updates are completed by Aug. 31 to ensure all CPC invitations are received.
For assistance with how to update your demographic information, refer to the training video found on the ODM website. If additional assistance is needed, contact the Provider Hotline 800-686-1516.
- June 28, 2022: Coverage of psychiatric or substance use disorder inpatient admissions for youth
- June 21, 2022: Update to June 16, 2022 Practitioner Modifiers on Aetna OhioRISE Claims
- June 15, 21022 Informational Update - Extension of Reimbursement to non-VFC providers
- ODM has announced the availability of the recorded OhioRISE 1915(c) Home and Community Based Waiver training held on May 18. Click here for details and access.
- OhioRISE Home and Community Based Waiver training-Wednesday, May 18
- June 9 Comprehensive Primary Care (CPC) Webinar is on Big 5 initiatives
- Ohio Medicaid’s Next Generation program to launch July 1 with OhioRISE | Medicaid
- Effective April 13, 2022, Buckeye is following ODM guidance to rescind the lift of all prior authorizations and/or pre-certifications for all long-term acute care facility (hospital), skilled nursing facility (SNF), and Inpatient Rehabilitation facility (IRF-hospital) admissions
- New Short Stay Policy effective May 1
- ODM Freeze on MITS system process and update information