Take care of business on YOUR schedule. The Provider Portal is yours to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accomplish a number of tasks.
- Easily check member eligibility
- View, manage, and download your member list
- View and submit claims
- View and submit service authorizations
- Communicate with us through secure messaging
- Maintain multiple providers on one account
- Control website access for your office
- View historical member health records
- Submit assessments to provide better member care
If you are a contracted provider, click here to login and create an account.
If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you've submitted your first claim.
Recent Portal Updates
Claim reconsideration process is now all online for ease of use.
- Select Claims in the top banner of the page.
- Select your claim number or use the search tool to find the claim you need.
- Select Reconsider Claim.
- Make your case - Submit claim reconsideration comments using expanded text fields.
- Add context - Easily attach documentation when you file a claim reconsideration.
- Stay current - Opt in/out for claim reconsideration status change emails.New claim reconsideration process.
Enhanced secure portal navigation to make it easier to:
- Manage claims more efficiently with easier online claims and tracking. Visually track your claims: See which have been adjudicated with the new color-coded tracker.
- Easily view denial codes: Denial code descriptions are now on the Claims Details page – you no longer need to open each claim line.
- Quickly check member eligibility online with the new overview page. Now you can see all important member data on one page.
- Prior Authorization pop-up window makes the process more efficient. This helpful reminder prompts you to attach supporting documents to avoid delays.