Protect and prevent serious illness. Get your child vaccinated today!
Ohio children’s vaccination rates have dropped significantly over the last year, putting our children at greater risk for preventative disease. Don’t delay getting your child’s vaccinations. They are your child’s best defense to fight off disease and prevent others from getting sick.
Buckeye makes it easy for you to get your child vaccinated:
- Get your annual well-care visits and vaccinations — at no cost to you!
- Get free rides to doctor’s visits or the pharmacy, if you need it
- Plus, earn rewards
Call your child’s doctor to schedule your child’s free vaccinations today! Need a doctor? Use our find a doctor tool.
Not sure which vaccinations your child needs? Use the following CDC charts as your guide to make sure they are up to date.
Need a ride? We provide free rides to doctor’s visits. Call Buckeye at 1-866-531-0615 at least 48 hours in advance to schedule a ride.
Help your child get ready for their vaccinations
It can be scary to get vaccinations. Here are some tips to help lower your child’s fears:
- Be honest: Explain that they will feel a pinch for a minute, but it won’t last long. Calm their fears by sharing that vaccinations keep them from getting sick
- Provide comfort: Bring items like books or favorite toys to distract and provide a sense of security. Offer positive words of encouragement throughout the process
- Stay calm: Set an example by remaining calm, even when your child is not
For more information, call Buckeye Member Services at 1-877-505-9568.
* ($25/visit) for completing 6 infant well care visits by 15 months old (These visits are recommended at 3-5 days old, before 30 days old and at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months old). Up to $50 ($25/visit) for completing 2 infant well care vists before 30 months old (ages 16-30 months).