Welcome to Buckeye Health Plan! We’re glad you’re a member. You can count on us to provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family.
It’s time to take control of your health – and this is the place to start. Your new health insurance plan offers comprehensive medical care and benefits. It also includes valuable programs, educational tools and support.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health. You can also find tools to take action.
Your next steps with your new plan:
- Create an online account. You can manage your health benefits, change your primary care provider, contact a plan representative, view claims and more.
- Complete a Health Assessment. This is available on your online account.
- If pregnant, complete a Notification of Pregnancy form. This is available on your online account.
- Choose a provider. You can view the providers available to you on our online directory.
Here are some important links to helpful information:
- ID Cards (PDF): Medicaid Member ID Cards
- Member Handbook: Covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Member Login: Create and log in to your secure member account
- Preferred Drug List: Medications covered
- Benefits Summary: Benefits available to you
- Health & Wellness: Health information on a variety of topics
- Member Resources: Forms, helpful links, and more
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call us 7a.m. - 7p.m. EST, Monday thru Friday. We are here for you. 1-866-246-4358 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-750-0750)